煩請幫幫忙

有關 Product Design 行業的CG應用

版主: Siegfried

煩請幫幫忙

文章kinbong » 7日 5月 2005年, 01:21

我現在是一個 project enginner, 但對 product design 很有興趣和熱誠, 很想轉行。煩請各位幫幫忙,告訴我應該如何入行呢? 我已讀了一個學 3DS Max, Photoshop, Illustrator, AutoCAD 的課程,但我覺得不夠,因為我不懂設計、手繪、制作模型等等。我想在 polyu、ive 或其他學校讀 part-time,但很多選擇,不知哪個較好,煩請各位幫忙分析一下。萬分感激!
kinbong
討論區新秀
討論區新秀

文章: 3
註冊時間: 7日 5月 2005年, 01:07

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

文章Siegfried » 8日 5月 2005年, 15:59

Those PD course in IVE is a good start for elementary level.
About Poly, it could be too difficult for an engineer... :-|

Software are tools, bosses supposed that you know them all and know them well. It's about your design talent, senses and hard-working that touch them. :mrgreen:
生死去來 樹頭傀儡
一線斷時 落落磊磊
頭像
Siegfried
討論區主持
討論區主持

文章: 960
註冊時間: 7日 4月 2002年, 08:00
來自: 星之大海

文章kinbong » 9日 5月 2005年, 02:03

Siegfried,多謝你o既回應~

我見到 IVE 有兩個 course,一個系"Product Design and Technology",一個系"Product Design Engineering",咁究竟依兩個 course 主要有o的咩分別呢? 如果我想做一個 product designer,系唔系應該讀"Product Design and Technology"會好o的呢?
kinbong
討論區新秀
討論區新秀

文章Siegfried » 9日 5月 2005年, 09:04

I'm not sure about the PD and Tech, but I was graduated from the PD and Engg ( Chai Wan ) , it's gonna be disapointing to you if you wanna learn a lot of design stuff in this course, as this course highly aims at the engineering aspect of product, ie, how to design a product with good manufacturability, work-flow etc...but what's good is, there are so many tutors who are good at CAD, you can learn a lot from them.

As you know, design industry in HK is bizzard...I mean, you can only(almost) be a designer if you know how to operate various design software. :-|
生死去來 樹頭傀儡
一線斷時 落落磊磊
頭像
Siegfried
討論區主持
討論區主持

文章: 960
註冊時間: 7日 4月 2002年, 08:00
來自: 星之大海

文章kinbong » 9日 5月 2005年, 22:47

Siegfried,咁我想問你你而家系唔系做緊 product design 架?

Yes, audio products. :wink:
kinbong
討論區新秀
討論區新秀

回到 Product Design

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 8 位訪客