討論區新秀

文章: 2
註冊時間: 7日 7月 2005年, 20:48
來自: Vancouver Canada

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

文章stantang » 8日 7月 2005年, 23:36

Nice job! and welcome!

The sky looks a little too blue to me... maybe can add some fog to create depth for the scene... :?:
頭像
stantang
討論區主持
討論區主持

文章: 1566
註冊時間: 8日 11月 2001年, 08:00
來自: Groom Lake

文章HapZungLam » 9日 7月 2005年, 04:13

I am about to say the same thing. The sky colour is alittle bit unmatch to the rest of your lighting. The tower on the right side, the texture looks like wood. You did that on purpose?

But overal is very appealing. good work.
頭像
HapZungLam
討論區主持
討論區主持

文章: 1143
註冊時間: 30日 8月 2001年, 08:00
來自: Vancouver

文章Dustin-vfs » 9日 7月 2005年, 14:49

i actually have a few different hues for the sky, redish, purplish, yellowish and bluish. At the end i used a mix of purple and blue to contrast the cities yellowy color. As for the tower texture, it does sorta look woody now that u mention to me, but to be honest with you i was under a deadline and i spent the least amount of time on the tower textures. Its mean to have a weathered or dirty look much like the rest of the city. If i ever redo, the scene ill be sure to redo that towers texture :P

Originally I wanted to use volumetric lighting with some fog at the bottom of the buildings, but i ran in to some problems with the scene since it was geometry heavy, the scene was already separated in to 50 layers before it was sent to the render farm, adding fog would add another 20 layers which i didnt have time for when the project was in production.

Instead I saturated the layers as they got farther form the camera to create depth and used a negative light to create the bottomless look for the buildings.

Thnx for comments :P
Dustin-vfs
討論區新秀
討論區新秀

文章: 2
註冊時間: 7日 7月 2005年, 20:48
來自: Vancouver Canada

回到 Architecture

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 5 位訪客